Yesterday I baked cupcakes for the summerparty with my colleagues. The funnest part was of course to decorate them.
- 2 eggs, 1 cup of granulated sugar – whip until creamy and light yellow
- 2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of fruit (I used one cup apple jam and 2 bananas)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 ts vanilla sugar
- 1 ts baking powder
- 1 ts salt
Spread in cupcake forms and bake at 200C for about 15 minutes (or until you can stick a knitting pin (or fork or match) into the cake and nothing sticks to the knitting pin).
- 200 grams melted chocolate
- 200 grams whipped room-tempered butter (not melted)
- 3 dl powder sugar (Icing Sugar)
- Strawberry extract (instead of the mocca extract used in the linked recipy with the pictured description of how to do).
Decorate with decorating set and sprinkle sugars or decorating flowers or other on.