Look at these gorgeous Strawberry Tuxedos
STRAWBERRY TUXEDO RECIPE
- 15 strawberries
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 3 ounces white chocolate
- Chop chocolates and place in separate bowls.
- Place these bowls over a pot of barely simmering water and let stand until melted.
- Stir until smooth, set aside and let cool for a few minutes.
- Dip strawberries in white chocolate and place on a baking sheet. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Dip sides of the strawberries in bitter chocolate. Back to the refrigerator for 10 more minutes.
- Dip a thin paint brush in bitter chocolate and draw the bow tie and buttons.