For this Thanksgiving I decided to try a new and more interesting stuffing with a home invented recipe. The good thing is that it turned out to be the best Turkey stuffing ever.
Best Turkey Stuffing Ever
- 200 grams of fresh baked white bread in crumbs
- 150 grams of dried mango
- 150 grams of stick celery
- 1 red onion
- 1 single clove garlic
- Fresh Basil, Oregano and Cilantro (about one loose handful of each)
- 200 grams of melted butter Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 small can (1,5 dl) of coconut milk
Follow these steps:
- Chop the stick celery, the mango, and the onion in small pieces.
- Melt the butter and add the vegetables in a casserole.
- Chop the bread in small square pieces.
- Chop the fresh spices.
- Add all to the butter and the vegetables.
- Add the coconut milk